Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sprinkles March Madness Cupcake Bracket

March Madness is probably one of my favorite times of year. Now I'm not very much into sports. I'm more of a sports fan in waves. In fact, it usually isn't until the playoffs or during some kind of tournament that I actually pay attention. It's not to say that I don't enjoy watching sports, I just don't have time to keep up with my favorite teams. I have favorite teams in almost every sport, basketball, American football, international football (a.k.a. soccer), cricket, etc. These also include college or university teams. So, when March Madness rolls around, I get excited! This year was especially exciting because my alma mater, Mercer University, made the cut! We even beat Duke and made it to the second round. Unfortunately, we didn't beat Tennessee. I'm still proud that Mercer pulled the biggest upset for March Madness 2014.

In honor of March Madness, various organizations and groups have made their own version of brackets. The CDC posted a health related one, which is still going on. Hand-washing is apparently in the running for a two-time win. Sprinkles Cupcakes also decided to make its own bracket to find the ultimate cupcake champion.

Bracket Image from Sprinkles Cupcakes Facebook Page

So fans on Facebook and Twitter could vote in and decide who won the big cupcake bracket! Obviously I voted for the Red Velvet.

Guess who won...

Bracket Image from Sprinkles Cupcakes Facebook Page
Happy March Madness!


No comments:

Post a Comment