Friday, December 23, 2016

Nothing Bundt Cakes - Fremont, California

As the holiday season approaches, so does the dessert season. One of the perks of my new job is that there are many occasions which afford me to try new and delicious local treats.

This week, our office had a holiday party. Not only did we have a lovely array of food and beverages, but the dessert options were pretty stacked. One of the choices was bundtinis from Nothing Bundt Cakes.

What's a bundtini, you ask? I had the same question. Here, my friends, is the answer:


Cute and ideally sized, this is what I like to call the cupcake version of a bundt cake. Of course they had red velvet, so I took this as the universe's way of telling me I need to get back to my adventuring.

The cake itself was delicious. Super moist with chunks of chocolate at the bottom. It wasn't your traditional red velvet, but it was really good. The frosting was creamy, smooth, and had the perfect cream cheese flavor.

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by the bundtini. Nothing Bundt Cakes is definitely a source of good desserts and I plan to take full advantage of their franchises all around Northern California.

I've also found some local bakeries specializing in cupcakes, so keep coming back for more as I follow the red velvet road.


Price $1.70/bundtini (sold by the dozen for $20.50)
Cake: moist, light chocolate flavor, chocolate chunks in cake
Icing: thick, creamy, good cream cheese flavored frosting
Decorations: simple
Overall Rating: 9/10
Website: Nothing Bundt Cakes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment